No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Urb Ryde E-Scooters’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Urb Ryde E-Scooters if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice and all agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Urb Ryde E-Scooters and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Urb Ryde E-Scooters. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Urb Ryde E-Scooters for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Urb Ryde E-Scooters
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Urb Ryde E-Scooters
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Urb Ryde E-Scooters
- Redistribute content from Urb Ryde E-Scooters
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Urb Ryde E-Scooters does not filter, edit, review or publish reviews prior to their presence on the website. Reviews do not reflect the views and opinions of Urb Ryde E-Scooters, its agents and/or affiliates. Reviews reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Urb Ryde E-Scooters shall not be liable for the reviews or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the reviews on this website.
Urb Ryde E-Scooters reserves the right to monitor all reviews and to remove any reviews which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the reviews on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The reviews do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party
- The reviews do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The review will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
- You hereby grant Urb Ryde E-Scooters a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your reviews in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
When linking to our website, organizations should make sure that the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website.
Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.